We can help with your shipping & handling.
More Shipping & Handling Information
We take pride in our Shipping and Handling Department. Our tubes are made of USPS, UPS, and FedEx approved crush-proof material from YAZOO Mills® and our boxes are packed with bubble wrap, tissue paper, or styrofoam packing material.
• We have never had a piece of artwork damaged.
• We have sent over 1,000 glass productss without so much as a crack.
• We have never "lost" a package do to negligence from The Shannon Gallery.
Shipping and Handling Times
Many people are misinformed about the term Shipping and Handling. "Handling" is the part that some get confused about. "Handling" is the time it takes to put an order together once processed. We work mostly with custom orders that entail some form of artwork. One order can take more time to put together than another. No matter what your order is, you can be assured, at The Shannon Gallery we will get your package to you as fast as possible.
From point of monitary exchange or clearance of your check, money order, or credit card...shipping and handling can take from 7-10 business days for regular orders. It can take up to 90 days for custom printing where giclees are signed and numbered. Standard orders go out within 3 business days. Custom orders, such as giclee prints, ship within 3 days once the artist has signed and numbered your custom print. We ship from Freehold, N.J. and Blakeslee, PA. If you need overnight shipping we are happy to oblige - although fees may apply.
• Please find answers to questions about International Shipping and Handling in the "International" section of this page.
• All Original Paintings and High-end Prints are on a contract basis - custom shipping and handling applies in that contract and may fall outside the above guidelines.
9AM - 5PM Eastern Standard Time - Monday through Saturday